OK, you've got / been given an iPad from UTCC and you're thinking "where do I start?" Well, I hope you have a friend to take you through the basics but if not here's a training program to get you up and running.
Getting Started with UTCC iPad Essentials 101
This workshop is for educators who are ready to enhance their technology skills and focus on productivity apps using an iPad in an educational context.
Workshop length : 1 day (6 hours)
Learning Outcome: In this workshop, participants will
- Learn how iPad can be used as personal tools for teaching and learning.
- Experience the various ways productivity apps can be used in teaching and learning.
- Learn to create and share content by making a course material, and a presentation.
- Use apps to customize student learning activities by addressing different learning styles, working strategies, and abilities.
Participant Requirement :
- UTCC WiFi and UTCC email account.
- Apple ID (Create an Apple ID / iTunes store account without a credit card)
- The latest version of iOS, iBooks, iTunes U, Pages and Keynote
Apple Professional Development (APD) Specialist.